Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Save me?

Save me from this misery,
I was okay but now he's back,

I am lost and without hope,

God,

Please,

Save me from this...

Save me from the fear that grips my heart,

Be my salvation,

Save me from the horror that grips my soul,

Let there be a wall of fire around the ones I love,

Keep them safe.

Help me.

This wasn't supposed to happen,

Running away was supposed to have fixed it,

Where are those angels?
Where is my Jesse?


Where are my angels from heaven?
How am I to live when every sound startles me?


How am I to survive when every moment I fear for my life?
How am I to live knowing that everyone is in danger?


Keep him away from me,

My nights are labored because I cannot rest,

I am a mess now because I am so scared and exhuasted,

Save me...

BANannaSCARED

No comments:

Post a Comment