Saturday, February 20, 2010

Surrounded by Lies

Throughout life you come to experience many differet types of lies; white lies that are used to protect you; honeybee lies (I learned this type of lie as to be honeybee lies) that are used with sarcasm so you know that its a lie but its like when you ask your boyfriend "Am I pretty?" and he smiles and says "Course you are!"; then there's the lost lie, which is when the lie is told by someone who doesn't know what they say is a lie; and then there is the cold lie, the one that's used to trick you and hurt you.
I've only lived 15 years and I've experienced each type of lie already. I've had people tell me white lies to protect me from the cold truth. I've had people tell me honeybee lies to make me happy and to see me smile. I've had people tell me lost lies because they really didn't know. And then I've had people tell me cold lies, lies that chill you and hurt you and tear you to pieces. The ones that have real sin weaved into them.

I'm tired of lies. If there's one thing in the world that I hate almost as much as the devil himself, its lies. It doesn't matter if they're white, honeybee, or lost lies. The only difference is the time it takes me to forgive the person for lying to me. Cold lies are forgivable too but it takes a lot of time. And with these lies the people who tell them lose a piece of my trust. But I guess thats okay to them because they don't realize it and some of them continue to lie behind my back and hurt me.

Still lies like honeybee lies and lost lies, I can usually get over because one is to make me happy and I usually know its a lie, or to that person it might not be a lie. Lost lies are things that usually aren't meant to be lied about so its okay.


But there are white lies, I'd rather know what was coming at me then to be clueless and find out later. That just pisses me off and makes me disappointed in the person and makes me wonder, "Do they really think I can't handle something like that?" And cold lies. If someone tells me a cold lie they lose my trust little by little. Depending on how big the lie is they could just full out lose my respect for them too. But eh right?

BANannaUGH

No comments:

Post a Comment