Wednesday, March 31, 2010

As Time Goes By.... Death

As time goes by you tend to wonder about a lot of stuff. One of those things I wonder about is death.

We all die at one point in our lives, its just how things are, but do you ever think deeper into death?

I have. And especially today, my views on death and my thoughts on death have been changed a bit. I think.

I read an article this morning about a girl who commited suicide and couldn't help but to feel tears line the edges of my eyes. I thought to myself, "That girl could have been one of my best friends..." It was even more depressing and heart breaking because she was pushed far by the bullying of the people around her. She was pushed so much that she commited suicide. Something that should never happen to people who are so young. It kind of angered me too. The people who were bullying her so badly that she killed herself and went to hell, that's making me angry,  but also the people who couldn't help her, or maybe didn't even know anything was happening to her or couldn't ease her misery. That poor girl was my age ya know...? Its just really sad and depressing... I wonder what was going through her mind...

More later, Can't think straight atm.

Kimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment