Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Death is a gift... And more to be said after... x]

So I talk a lot about Jesse, and well this is another blog about Jesse. Just last week my friend Emily passed away and became a star too... I met her in a hospital when I was 8 years old. She was drawing really pretty portraits of people and she asked me if I wanted one. I said sure and well things just kind of shot off from then. I have a lot of good memories with her too, but one that has been coming back to me is not of her but of somthing that has been helping me cope...

I don't remember exactly how old I was or where we were when we talked about this but I do remember it was just about a month or so after a friend of ours died in a car accident...

I was crying hysterically at the funeral. Jesse was with me even though he wasn't close with Kent, the guy who had just passed away. We were both kind of sad and I was torn. I was upset and being young didn't help the pain at all. Immature and hurt I did nothing but cry for the next few days. I guess Jesse got fed up with it and so he was had me walk outside and sat me down on my porch. He looked me dead in the eye and asked me, "Where do people go when they're good and they die?" I looked up at him with tears lining my eyes, "Heaven." I knew the answer to that.
But I wasn't ready to answer the question he asked next, "Then why are you crying?"
I couldn't answer...

"When God thinks people are ready to come to heaven, He takes them and ends their misery in this corrupt world. Its like saying He knows they're ready to be in His house so He brings them home. When someone dies of a natural cause, its a gift from God. He's ending their pain and misery... He's taking them to the promised land... The place where there is no pain or misery!"

Now that I think about it... He's right. But that doesn't mean I want my friends to leave me here. Especially this one special person I have now... He's... awesome... No other way to describe him... He's just awesome! He's actually a flirt so I was like "Hm... should i risk it...?" But now I know its okay.

It all started with a bet. x] At Okinawa (Yes I was in oki!) and well I knew I liked him, so he made this bet with me, every place he made in each event (track thing) would be a kiss. I didn't think he'd do so good because I didn't know his workouts and skills that well. So when he placed in all four of his events I was like oh wow... Oh wow?!?!?! I kept pushing it off because I wanted to do it while we were alone... But he was never alone! So I ended up getting fed up with everyone and their pressuring. i walked into a room full of people and kissed him. Short and satisfied I walked off but OMG i was FREAKING out I was like really nervous... But ehehehe, that was my first. And then later I kissed him againa nd again and again... 10 times total... Yeah I'm so lame I'm counting... But I REALLY like him... Hehe... -Blushing- He's soo different and ... so sweet... And eheh... yeah... I'mma go... xD

GNITE!! :D

BANannaKIM

No comments:

Post a Comment