Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Insecurities

I don't think anyone realizes how fragile I am, and how insecure I am...

I play a pretty good "strong and confident" friend/sister/girlfriend role, as far as I'm concerned anyways I do. But what a lot of people don't know is that I'm probably one of the most insecure girls in the world. I hate it but its true.

I once sat in bed wondering why I might be so insecure and I came up with this theory/idea. I think I'm insecure because I don't let go of anything, my brain is a sponge without a filter. It takes in only the bad things and never lets go. I remember all of the most terrifying moments of my life, every big mistake, every hurtful thing, every embarrassing moment of my life, etc. And because of that I cannot let go and  I cannot move on.

I'm so insecure that I'm afraid to do anything with my boyfriend because I don't want to lose him... Fml?

No comments:

Post a Comment